[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/tas2580/seourls/event/listener.php on line 213: Undefined array key "FORUM_NAME"
Newsletter Mailer - REDAXO Forum
Hallo,

Wir haben in letzter Zeit festgestellt, dass die Kommunikation via Slack viel schneller und zielführender ist als ein Beitrag im Forum. Aufgrund der neuen und besseren Möglichkeiten der Kommunikation haben wir uns entschlossen das Forum nur noch als Archiv zur Verfügung zu stellen. Somit bleibt es weiterhin möglich hier nach Lösungen zu suchen. Neue Beiträge können nicht mehr erstellt werden.

Wir empfehlen, für deine Fragen/Probleme Slack zu nutzen. Dort sind viele kompetente Benutzer aktiv und beantworten jegliche Fragen, gerne auch von REDAXO-Anfängern! Slack wird von uns sehr intensiv und meistens "rund um die Uhr" benutzt :-)
Selbst einladen kannst Du dich hier: https://redaxo.org/slack/
MightyBeforeGod

Newsletter Mailer

9. Dez 2011, 10:36

Hi all! Me again...

I am trying to create an input for a newsletter subscription. Here is my current code:

<p><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">&nbsp;<strong>I spy Loulou: Subscribe to Newsletter</strong><br /></span></p>
<form action="/cgi-bin/mailmachine.cgi" enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded" method="post"><input name="address" size="40" type="text" /><br /><input checked="checked" name="action" type="radio" value="Subscribe" /> <span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">Subscribe | Unsubscribe <input name="action" type="radio" value="Unsubscribe" /> <br /><input type="submit" value="Update" /> </span></form>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

The problem is that when I hit the submit button I get an error page that says:
"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@********.** and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ingo

Re: Newsletter Mailer

9. Dez 2011, 14:43

This is a server problem, so you should consult the server guys.

MightyBeforeGod

9. Dez 2011, 18:27

I thought so, but I figured it was worth asking. Thanks for the reply!

MightyBeforeGod

22. Dez 2011, 09:51

Ok, so the tech support guys at the host have all but given up on helping me. However, upon looking at the PHP mailer the client has installed, I think that the client isn't using the Redaxo addon, but something else. I see the addon installed but it does not seem to be configured. My question is; how do I configure the addon? This may help solve my problem...

Ingo

23. Dez 2011, 15:12

The form producing the error is pointing to "/cgi-bin/mailmachine.cgi". So it's definitely not using the php-mailer addon (and configuring that won't help you). Also, the php-mailer addon merely enables you to send an email. What you still have to do is build a form that in some way collects the users's data, and passes it to another program that "builds" the mail, before the php-mailer addon can send it.

Maybe an external solutions like mailchimp is an option for you. I think they offer free plans and if you're lucky even the forms for subscription/ unsubscription to embed in your site.

Have a merry christmas!

Zurück zu „Sonstiges“