[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/tas2580/seourls/event/listener.php on line 213: Undefined array key "FORUM_NAME"
"template not found - REDAXO Forum
Hallo,

Wir haben in letzter Zeit festgestellt, dass die Kommunikation via Slack viel schneller und zielführender ist als ein Beitrag im Forum. Aufgrund der neuen und besseren Möglichkeiten der Kommunikation haben wir uns entschlossen das Forum nur noch als Archiv zur Verfügung zu stellen. Somit bleibt es weiterhin möglich hier nach Lösungen zu suchen. Neue Beiträge können nicht mehr erstellt werden.

Wir empfehlen, für deine Fragen/Probleme Slack zu nutzen. Dort sind viele kompetente Benutzer aktiv und beantworten jegliche Fragen, gerne auch von REDAXO-Anfängern! Slack wird von uns sehr intensiv und meistens "rund um die Uhr" benutzt :-)
Selbst einladen kannst Du dich hier: https://redaxo.org/slack/
opensourcecms

"template not found

20. Jul 2008, 06:00

I hope someone can help me out. I have tried looking on this site for an answer but it is hard being all in German.

After I have setup the script and go to the homepage, it keeps telling me "template not installed"

has anyone seen this error and know how to correct it? Also is there suppose to be an English option in the "main setup page". I keep on using Google translation to figure out the menu. :)

Thank you.

Markus.Staab
Entwickler

20. Jul 2008, 12:56

Hi,

sounds like you have no template assigned to the article..

have a look at the article in the structure backend view and verify you have a template assigned.

Regards,
Markus

opensourcecms

21. Jul 2008, 03:38

Thank you for the reply. I have checked and I do have a template assigned. Here is what I currently see. I have completely deleted and "reinstalled" the script, but still get the same error.

here is what I see under "Structure"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Artikelname Prio Template Erstellt am Artikeltyp Status/Funktion
demo test 1 KEIN TEMPLATE 20. Jul. 2008 Artikel ändern Löschen offline
demo test 2 KEIN TEMPLATE 20. Jul. 2008 Artikel ändern Löschen online
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks like it has the template "Kein Template"

is there another setting I have to setup in order to be able to see the correct page when I go to www.site.com/redaxo ?? I am currently getting "no template"

Again, thank you for the help.

ssurfer

21. Jul 2008, 07:53

Hi,

"KEIN TEMPLATE" means you assigned no template.

Step 1: Create a template
Step 2: Assign the created template to the article

Zurück zu „Sonstiges“